Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day the Preschool Way

Since this is Popsicle's first official Valentine's Day in "school", I wanted to do something extra fun with her today. Our normal school preschool week has only 4 days ~ we usually start on Tuesday ~ so today I had some seat work and games I downloaded from "Musings of Me". She has amazing theme-based printables ~ each theme is easily over 150 pages worth ~ to pick and choose from. Yes, my printer ink almost ran dry, but I couldn't resist these adorable Valentine's Day pages. Here's Popsicle in action:


Valentine Dominoes with Bubby
(Sorry about the flash!)


Coloring Hearts and Following Directions



Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe with Bubby
(Don't you just love that winning grin?)
Counting Kisses

Putting Hearts in Numerical Order

No comments:

Post a Comment